Directions and Maps
We strongly recommend you follow our written directions to the ranch. The route to the ranch is prominently marked at every turn upon crossing or exiting I-12. Thank you.
From New Orleans (allow 60-70 minutes)
- Take I-10 West to Metairie, exit Causeway Blvd. North
From Metairie (allow 45-55 minutes)
- Cross Lake Pontchartrain, continue 4.5 miles, go under I-12 and follow directions below from Hwy. 190 West
From Baton Rouge (allow 60-70 minutes)
- Take I-12 East to Exit 63-B, exit onto Hwy 190 West
From Hwy 190 West at I-12 (allow 15-20 minutes)
- Continue towards Covington 3.3 miles.
- Before bridge, veer right onto Hwy 190 (Bus).
- Go .3 miles to Hwy. 21, turn right.
- Go 5.1 miles to Hwy. 1084, turn right.
- Go 1.5 miles to Hwy. 1083, turn right.
- Go 1 mile, continue straight (pass Lowe Davis Road).
- Go 500 feet to the 1st Entrance on the right.
From Slidell (allow 30-40 minutes)
- Take I-12 West 18 miles to Abita Springs (Exit 65)
- Turn right onto Hwy 59 (north)
- Go 4.6 miles to Abita Springs. Enter traffic circle, go 1/2 way around and exit onto Level St.
- Continue straight on Level St. for 6/10 mile to fork in road
Bare left onto Hwy 435.
- Go 1 mile to Allen Road turn left (just past Quail Farm)
- Go 2 miles and we are the first entrance on the left. (just before Lowe Davis Rd.)
Buses should enter forward. Don't back in.
Drive up to sign that says " Buses Stop Here and Honk". Stop there and honk.
Wait for assistance. Thank you.
Insta-Gator Ranch & Hatchery Education Foundation
74645 Allen Rd., Covington, LA 70435
(985) 892-3669, Info@Insta-gatorRanch.com